24 Jul, 2017
Helpful ideas for argumentative writing
Writing argumentative essay refers to tasks of high complexity. Check out these argumentative essay ideas for a decent writing and achieving the highest score.
If you are going to enter college or have assignment from your teacher, before starting paper you can decide:
- To write or not to write?
Answer yourself following questions:
– Do you know how to compose an interesting argumentative essay, that can meet reader’s eye?
– Do you have assignments to create argumentative research papers being middle school students?
– Do you adhere to language rules (orthography, punctuation, grammar)?
– Do you understand why you have received lower grades than your schoolmates for assignment to compose persuasive essay?
If most of questions can answered “yes”, you’ve got half the success. If not, but you need to complete your academic writing, take your time to prepare and study sources with information that help students perform better this task. If you have no time or confidence that you can cope with it, it is best to give all forces to prepare for rest of subjects and buy persuasive paper.
- How to get high grade for argumentative essay?
To receive high grade is difficult and it’s worth fighting; if you open chosen topic and keep within proposed amount of work, you can get chance to earn it. It’s easy to understand division of the part the argumentative paper into body paragraphs and learn some speech cliches.
Let’s go into more detail on simple examples.
What you need to know about an introduction.
You need to choose topic, provide topic sentence and thesis statement, which reflect your idea about problem.
There are two types of statement formulations:
- One viewpoint is suggested and your opinion is sought.
- Two different viewpoints on one problem are suggested and your opinion is requested.
In the first case, you have to rephrase what has been given (necessarily with other wording!), in the second, add another view of yourself. Decide on which of opinion you will agree on. But do not speak about this in introduction: to do this, you will have following main paragraph of controversial argumentative essay.
1 basic part
You devote it to describing your attitude to problem posed. Do not try to be eloquent: paper volume is limited, but all conditions should be fulfilled; except for opinion itself, you need to write why you think this way and collect evidence. The number of arguments can be specified in task. Do not forget to list your explanations. If you provide your opinion with two or three sentences, and three arguments with two sentences each, this it will suffice.
2 basic part
You write about opposite perspectives on problem, explain why you do not agree with it. Do not forget about which viewpoints you are talking about. You have identified them in the introduction, do not deviate from topic.
Summarize all of the above, repeating your opinion with other wording, reiterate relevance of problem, possible ways to solve it, importance of taking into account different opinions.
- More little writing tips.
- Do not expect that after studying theory, you can write good essay: write, write and write again on a variety of topics. Count words number, adhere to specified amount, analyze work form and content. It’s difficult to see your own mistakes and shortcomings. You can seek help from your teacher or research advisor, he or she will be happy to help you with it.
- If it is proved that more than 30% of work is written off from published source, work is not counted. Do not try to learn or rewrite found someone else’s argument essay.
- Apply literacy and diversity of lexical and grammatical structures, analyze your trial work, compare them with other people’s samples. Use phrases in passive voice, which is typical for official style.
- Check work for repetition of the same words and phrases that is not beneficial.
- If you are not sure of your abilities, contact us: our authors are experts in their field, who can definitely be entrusted with this work. Complete an application, and we will contact you in near future to agree on details.